Σελίδες

Κυριακή 10 Ιουνίου 2012

Top Greek Summer Songs 2011 (12 Τrack mix) by BEST HDM





Playlist:

1.SUNSET DEREK & ROOMATES Feat PEGGY - Your Loving Arms
2.Paul Levon ft. Thommy Apergi - For You
3.Pink Noisy & Livin R & Vasia Bresta - I Can't Stop (Thinking Of You)
4.Ketjak Feat Yalena - Love Chaser
5.HouseTwins Feat. Elle - Never
6.Other View & Mark Angelo - I'm The One
7.Alceen Feat Tasos Fotiadis - Lover's Dream
8.Agent Greg & Dim Chord feat. Kristia - Wish You Were Here
9.Dimension-X feat. Nikki Ponte - Hey You
10.PLAYMEN & ALEX LEON ft. T-PAIN - Out Of My Head
11.BEETKRAFT Feat. Reckless & Rukus - PLAYER
12.Nicko - Break Me


Audio Mix & Video Edit by GIORGIOSST

*** DISCLAIMER *** I do not own any of the content of the particular file and definitely i do not make profit from it....I Promote for Free the particular songS via my Youtube channel, so in case the specific label is of different oppinion plz contact me and i will delete the upload..THANK YOU :))

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου